Terracotta Linen Berkley Skirt
This variant is currently sold out
The Berkley is a midi-length linen skirt featuring a flare paneled silhouette. This skirt doesn't have your typical waistband, making it really comfortable and easy to wear. Invisible zip at the back waistline and side seam pockets for all your necessities. Pair with a matching Molly top for the breeziest summer outfit or the matching Poet top.
This skirt is fitted through the waist and flares out at the hip and bum. We suggest ordering your usual size. These are the measurements of the skirt laid flat:
- XS: Waist 26", Hip 38"
- S: Waist 28", Hip 40"
- M: Waist 30", Hip 42"
- L: Waist 32", Hip 44"
- XL: Waist 34", Hip 46"
- XXL: Waist 36", Hip 48
- Sakina is 5'9 and wearing a size X-Small
- Sarah is 5'7 and wearing a size X-Large
- 100% OEKO-TEX certified linen
- Machine wash gentle, cool water, hang to dry
- Made in Montreal
Also available in black linen.
- We offer full returns on full price garments within 7 days of receiving your new garment.
- Sale pieces are final sale. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items.
- Canada rates: FREE shipping on orders over $250. For orders under $250, shipping is $15
- U.S. rates: $18 flat rate shipping on all orders.
- International rates: Regular shipping is $30 and can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks. We offer expedited shipping with DHL for $60 and and this usually arrives with 1-5 days.